A bit about me..
- I love to shop online and tend to be a bit of an impulse buyer
- I like to plant a garden every year. It is sort of a fun game to see if I can produce even one tomato by Fall. (I should be better at it seeing as I grew up on a farm.)
- I believe chocolate should be dark or not exist at all
- I love to cook and try new foods
- I am in L.O.V.E. with the good ol' T.V. show F.R.I.E.N.D.S. (I prefer television to music when I edit/work)
- I am married to my high school sweetheart. Our wedding date was August 18, 2012.
- I am quite short but I don't mind... I like the view from down here. Take me to Bolivia and I will be the tallest lady in all the land there! ;)
- I live in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan in a scenic little town that is positioned on beautiful hilltop.
- My husband and I love to travel and look forward to seeing as many places as we can in our lifetime.
- We have an adorable little dog, named Quetzy and an opinionated bird, named Promise.
Once upon a time...
My parents purchased my first Canon film camera when I was about 12 years old. I would set up photo shoots with my siblings and force them to wear ridiculous costumes while I practiced my craft. Which lead to weekly trips to the pharmacy to get my film developed. Seven years later, I was learning how to develop that film myself in a traditional darkroom. There isn't much that is more exciting than watching your photographs develop in front of your eyes in a magical liquid. I am now using digital cameras of course, but I believe my photographic skills are much stronger due to my traditional film training. I also have an Associates in Art & Photography. Now many years later, I am editing for amazing photographers and photographing beautiful people and beautiful stories.
My Wedding Day!
Below you can see some images from my very own special day! Click right, to scroll through. My wedding was captured by the very talented and beautiful Stephanie Karen of Stephanie Karen Photography.